Making a difference
With deep roots in the credit union movement, we believe in the "people helping people" philosophy. Giving back and supporting our communities is ingrained in every aspect of how we do business. From the quality of our products and services, to our philanthropy, diversity, inclusion and sustainability efforts, our employees are passionate about doing business the right way and making a difference in the lives of hardworking Americans.
We give back in a number of ways, and our employee philanthropy teams lead our efforts by acting as community ambassadors. They make significant financial contributions, along with CUNA Mutual Group and our foundation, to create a lasting impact on our communities every year, but many are inspired by getting directly involved and volunteering.
Our employees deliver meals to seniors, serve the homeless, cook for families with children in hospitals, and use their knowledge and expertise to help local non-profits develop vital skills for managing their organizations.
- $2.1M donated to support our communities
- $620K raised for non-profits by staff
- 6,710 paid volunteer hours
Learn More About The Things That Matter
Giving Gen Z an Edge with Financial Reality
Consumer Insight Roundtable
CUNA Mutual Group: Making a Difference
Happy International Credit Union Day
- Regional Vice President - Northern California Sales Jobs
- IT Developer Information Technology Jobs
- Media Specialist Manager Marketing Jobs
- Regional Sales Associate - External Markets - California Sales Jobs
- Regional Vice President - External Markets - Midwest Territory (IA, NE, KS, MO) Remote Jobs, Sales Jobs