Rest assured, this isn’t a “coffee and copies” job. As an intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience from a variety of assignments and challenges, learning new skills along the way. Plus, you’ll build a strong social and professional network to give you a great start on your career.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A mentor and guide
- Learning and development options
- Networking opportunities
- Exposure to senior leadership
You can also attend “lunch and learn” workshops, as well as take part in the Herring Cup (similar to the TV show, “Shark Tank”) and other fun activities. Plus, you’ll get free parking or bus pass reimbursements to make it easy for you to arrive - and take advantage of all opportunities!
If you’re enrolled and working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree, you’re eligible to apply for our competitively paid internships. Recruiting begins in the fall for positions the following summer. Internships typically begin in June and end in August.
- Media Specialist Manager Marketing Jobs
- Regional Sales Associate - External Markets - California Sales Jobs
- Regional Vice President - External Markets - Midwest Territory (IA, NE, KS, MO) Sales Jobs, Remote Jobs
- Knowledge Specialist Customer Service Jobs
- Financial Advisor - Mazuma Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs