Rest assured, this isn’t a “coffee and copies” job. As an intern, you’ll gain hands-on experience from a variety of assignments and challenges, learning new skills along the way. Plus, you’ll build a strong social and professional network to give you a great start on your career.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A mentor and guide
- Learning and development options
- Networking opportunities
- Exposure to senior leadership
You can also attend “lunch and learn” workshops, as well as take part in the Herring Cup (similar to the TV show, “Shark Tank”) and other fun activities. Plus, you’ll get free parking or bus pass reimbursements to make it easy for you to arrive - and take advantage of all opportunities!
If you’re enrolled and working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree, you’re eligible to apply for our competitively paid internships. Recruiting begins in the fall for positions the following summer. Internships typically begin in June and end in August.
- Financial Advisor Assistant - Robins Federal Credit Union Administrative Jobs
- Senior Manager, App Dev Information Technology Jobs
- Media Strategist Other
- Sr. Media Specialist Marketing Jobs
- Marketing & Communications Manager Marketing Jobs