Sales Specialist, AdvantEdge AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-001492 Date posted 06/23/2017
Work Location: Territory will cover half of the United States; open to considering candidates anywhere in the continental United States (home-office based field position)
This position is responsible for interfacing with accounts and ensures high quality proactive support of the sales account team for National and Regions Accounts in the sale and retention AdvantEdge Analytics programs. This position provides technical sales insight and program value in order to address specific client needs in efforts to attract, retain, and grow business within assigned customer accounts.
- Collaborate with other key resources to create a business plan for the successful implementation and ongoing support of AdvantEdge Analytics programs throughout the assigned territory; Meet the goals as defined in the business plan
- With direction and support from the Sales Partner, meet with credit union executives and boards to discuss and educate them on the AdvantEdge Analytics process and programs
- Analyze information and goals from each interested credit union for the purpose of creating a proposal for a program that meets their needs; This activity should fit within the Solution Selling Sales process and support the broader goals of the credit union
- Report sales activities and prospects/contacts as directed; maintain sales activities in approved CRM tools
- Actively engage in account team planning and pipeline management
- Foster teamwork and culture that accepts and responds rapidly to change and is action oriented
- Maintain an understanding and relationship with organizations and associations that support the product and service needs of National Account and Region customers
- Conduct self in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct with high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of successful sales experience, preferably within the financial services industry, with proven record of success utilizing a consultative sales approach/model
- Demonstrated experience to effectively build business relationships with internal and external clients, including executive level staff
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn about new financial product offerings and apply knowledge in a sales setting
- Strong sales background with exceptional verbal, written, listening, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Up to 75% travel required
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.