Virtual - National Accounts Business Development - AnnuitiesApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-001653 Date posted 08/11/2017
Salary Grade: 620
This position is a virtual, remote office opportunity.
This positionisresponsibletodevelop and implementstrategic relationships with broker/dealers that will distribute our annuity products. This role identifies and creates relationships with management at these broker/dealers. The positioncoordinates with marketing and the sales team to effectively promote product salesto achieve goals. The roleisresponsible for business development strategiesto expand product relationshipswhere the opportunity existswithin broker/dealer partners. This position also maintains relationships with key broker/dealer accounts.
- Obtainselling agreements anddevelop relationships withtargeted broker/dealers. Communicate withkey broker/dealer management product features and benefits alongwith product developments, ongoingsales and marketing campaigns, quarterly strategic planning to effectively partnerwith the broker/dealerontheirinitiatives.
- Build and maintain key broker/dealerrelationships.
- In conjunction with sales and marketing staff, develop campaigns within broker dealers to grow sales.
- Represent our annuity products at select broker/dealers conferences to promote sales of ourproducts.
- Conduct presentations at broker/dealer and industry conferences as required.
- Assist inthe development of presentationmaterials, literature pieces, and sales programs for use in Financial Advisor Network (FAN).
The above statement ofdutiesis not intendedtobe all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from timetotime.
- Minimum of tenyearsofdirectly related experience.
- Experienceworking in the retail annuity industrywithdemonstrated success in working with key accounts andbusinessdevelopment.
- Demonstratedsalesand marketing knowledge of retail annuities and their appropriate applicationswithinthe context of a needs based sales process.
- FINRASeries 6 & 63 Registrations, and Life and Variable Licenses Required, or obtained within 90 days.
- Strong territory management, independence and organizational skills.
- Strongleadershipand communication skills.
- Willingnesstotravel 50%.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.