Billing Services SpecialistJob ID R-000956 Date posted 11/29/2016
Salary Grade: 008
Provides customer service support to internal and/or external customers. Under limited supervision, processes financial and non-financial transactions within service level agreements. Takes a lead role in solving moderate to complex problems.
The specialist possesses detailed knowledge and/or skill on a particular subject or activity. Their talents are devoted to a particular business focus and they provide guidance, technical leadership, and training to less experienced staff. Develops and implements solutions that align with key business strategies and initiatives.
- Developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled developed through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision, identifying opportunities for improvements to basic processes within own team
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication of English
- High level interpersonal and customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills (Internet navigation and Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong ability to apply program policies and procedures
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
If you are a current employee of CUNA Mutual Group, you must apply through the Company's internal career site.
- Financial Advisor - Advia Credit Union -
- Retirement Implementation Consultant
- Lending Protection Manager
- VP, CBSI Retail Sales
- Financial Advisor - Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Senior Executive Assistant
- Director, Annuity Account Development & Mgmt
- Regional Vice President - External Markets - SW Territory
- Senior Claim Professional
- Regional Sales Associate - External Markets - Southwest Territory