Financial Advisor - Public Service Credit UnionApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002603 Date posted 04/14/2018
Salary Grade: 699
Serve Your Clients:
- Cultivate strong relationships with members by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- Cultivate strong working relationships and trust among credit union staff by conducting regular staff training, attendance/participation at credit union staff meetings and functions and sending referrals back to the Credit Union.
- Meet or exceed credit union cross-selling goals as established in the credit union commitment letter.
- Present a professional image in all interactions both personally and professionally.
Run Your Office:
- Consistently and effectively utilize all tools, technology, and resources as prescribed by CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., and the Credit Union.
- Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations, as well as to all company policies.
- Follow established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct. Conduct business according to high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity and render service to customers which in the same circumstance we would demand for ourselves.
Grow Your Business:
- Meet or exceed individual production goals - with an appropriate product mix.
- Continually strive to grow business via Lobby Days, seminars and workshops, execution on system of referrals, segmentation of book of business, etc.
- In collaboration with the Credit Union, create and execute on an annual Marketing Plan.
- Attend and participate in CUNA Brokerage Service, Inc., meetings, virtual and face to face, as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Insurance or equivalent trade-off in professional work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of successful financial services sales experience with verifiable commission history of at least $150,000 Gross Dealer Concessions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with diverse clients.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex information, create and deliver an effective message scaled to the appropriate audience.
- Life/Health License(s)
- Series 7, 63/65 and/or 66 Licenses.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
- Financial Advisor - Associated Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs
- CBSI Branch Examiner This position will travel to CBSI branch offices and conduct the required FINRA inspections. Travel is across the country. They will also analyze inspection results to assist in filling gaps and improving processes.
- Sr. IT Manager II, App Dev Information Technology Jobs
- Director of Customer Marketing The Director of Customer Marketing is responsible for building the Consumer Business Unit’s Customer Marketing function that will engage, retain, and cross sell to the nearly 20 million consumers. This includes the development of the Customer Market
- Executive Benefits Specialist Other