Analyst III, Product ManagementApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-001592 Date posted 08/12/2017
This position is a critical role with accountability for conducting analysis and research for an insurance and/or wealth management product or program. The person who holds this role will be the key contributor to product analysis and marketing for their assigned area.
Analyst – helps implement solutions by reviewing data, determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. They assist with the business case, organizing requirements, translating and simplifying requirements and requirements analysis. Analyst may also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests and manage the project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline/department; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
- Manages own workload and occasionally provides informal guidance to colleagues with less experience.
- Solves a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Provides enhanced analysis, insights and recommendations in support of the product/business leaders.
- Monitor results, research cause of performance changes and recommend solutions to senior management.
- Design and maintain periodic and ad-hoc reports as needed by the business.
- Act as the lead analytic subject matter expert for business and technology requirements and prioritization of critical reporting needs.
- Works with leaders in developing, managing and/or promoting the sale of assigned product and service, as well as analyzing document and compliance needs and trends.
- Analysis of product level results around sales, product volumes and other indicators (i.e., market trends, competitive analysis, growth optimization, etc.). Provide recommendations based on results.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
Bachelor's related field.
3+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge of marketing, sales operations and/or compliance.
Demonstrated ability to apply business strategy development and traditional strategy analysis models.
Ability to clearly communicate and build collaborative relationships.
Strong analytical and project management skills.
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.