Business Systems AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002619 Date posted 04/14/2018
Come and join a fast paced and innovative development team. We are looking for experienced developers for the creation, installation and maintenance of business systems solutions. You will assist management in the direction of project and system activities, act as Project Leader on multiple concurrent projects of small to medium size. You will also provide a breadth of technical and business expertise, specialized skills in one or more business systems areas and assist in design and direction.
- .Net Development
- Agile/Scrum experience
35% 1. Develop, test, implement, document and maintain high quality business systems solutions on various computer platforms, adhering to established methodology and practices, and in accordance with project plans. Implement and coordinate approved project plans and activities. Track progress against these plans and report status and any issues to management and project team members.
15% 2. Provide direction, technical guidance and training to professional staff in project planning, reporting, scheduling, and workflow direction on small to medium sized projects. Provide direction and technical guidance on problem resolution. Provide constructive feedback to individual team members and their respective manager regarding performance on projects and support work.
15% 3. Perform systems analysis and design in translating business requirements into technical specifications, (independently for small projects and with some assistance for larger projects). Proactively identify and communicate process and system improvement ideas to IT or business.
15% 4. Promptly and professionally assume ownership and respond to customer requests. Independently, perform root cause analysis, impact analysis, problem determination and problem resolution support. Collaborate with appropriate business and IT staff throughout the problem resolution process.
10% 5. Develop and maintain client-specific knowledge and associated business systems knowledge commensurate with work experience.
10% 6. Maintain knowledge of application development technologies, methodologies, and standards. Acquire and effectively apply new technical skills as driven by business need and/or technology advancements.
7. The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
1. BS in MIS or CS or equiv trade-off in related education and related professional work experience.
2. Most recent 18 months work experience as a Business System Developer or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience with demonstrated achievement and progressive responsibilities.
3. High level of proficiency demonstrated in a business environment with the last 3 years in at least 3 of the following:
- Application development life cycle
- Object Oriented development
- Current Microsoft development environment
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Problem resolution
- IT Support of vendor package within CMG architecture
4. Demonstrated working knowledge of application development concepts in a multi-platform computing environment, including application development life cycle, n-tier development, object oriented design, etc
5. Demonstrated skills in translating business requirements into technical specifications, project planning and organization, and providing technical leadership to 1 or more developers
6. Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information, both verbally and in writing.
7. Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service.
8. Experience within the past 3 years in at least 2 of the following:
- Service Oriented Architecture
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
- Financial Advisor - Associated Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs
- CBSI Branch Examiner This position will travel to CBSI branch offices and conduct the required FINRA inspections. Travel is across the country. They will also analyze inspection results to assist in filling gaps and improving processes.
- Sr. IT Manager II, App Dev Information Technology Jobs
- Director of Customer Marketing The Director of Customer Marketing is responsible for building the Consumer Business Unit’s Customer Marketing function that will engage, retain, and cross sell to the nearly 20 million consumers. This includes the development of the Customer Market
- Executive Benefits Specialist Other