Deployment Design Project ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-001484 Date posted 06/16/2017
Work Location:Madison, WI preferred, but open to candidates anywhere in the continental United States (willing to consider remote/home-office based candidates)
This position is responsible for leading the successful and on-time deployment of new or updated products or product changes to our customers. This role works closely with cross-functional teams including Product leaders, Sales Planners, Compliance, Operations, and the Project Management Office to develop processes that will deliver a positive experience for customers implementing new or revised product offerings, and manages a team to execute successfully on those processes with customers.
- Lead projects from initialization through implementation and stabilization.
- Assess needs of Distribution and Product organizations, followed by creation of implementation program plans and resource forecasts to meet those needs.
- Allocate resources based on implementation requirements and prioritization; adjust as needed to ensure consistent execution. Organize deliverables into a series of projects and tasks.
- Develop, establish, manage, and maintain a scalable operating capacity model for the project implementation team.
- Work with Business Owners to establish service standards and manage operations to service level agreements. Monitor success against metrics, goals and objectives according to project CSF’s.
- Define, design, and implement key processes including the ongoing monitoring and continuous improvement of processes. Provide process expertise for projects and process supporting all product lines that are new or changes to credit union customers. Function as primary Subject Matter Expert on a wide variety of cross functional projects and Sales initiatives.
- Ensure the usage by staff of the approved implementation standards; enforce as applicable.
- Implement the customer feedback process, including collection and evaluation of data; create process improvements as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Insurance or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of formal project management experience leading large, complex projects with high revenue impact, multiple dependencies within and across organizational boundaries. Demonstrated experience utilizing project management methods, project implementations, project structure and life-cycle, and best practice standards and tools.
- 2-3 years of experience utilizing six sigma, process assessment, process design and process performance measurement.
- High degree of professionalism as demonstrated in facilitation, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Mastery of persuasion and influencing skills when working with customer senior leadership teams.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of credit union/financial industry operations and products.
- Demonstrated success in creating an environment and leading people in a manner that fosters sustained high performance by a motivated staff.
- Knowledge of the business, appetite to learn, general business acumen and high sense of ownership for area of responsibility/expertise.
- Ability to successfully navigate ambiguous situations and bring clarity to them.
- Deep organizational knowledge in order to acquire adequate resources for effective implementation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft Project.
- Up to 10% travel required.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.