DRTV Marketing AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002631 Date posted 04/14/2018
The Marketing Analyst plays an integral role in a cross functional team; working to grow our direct response television (DRTV) program. The Marketing Analyst is the primary internal analytics resource for the DRTV program. The Marketing Analyst provides support for weekly results reporting, forecasting of both current and new initiatives, and ad-hoc analysis. The Marking Analyst will also help support new direct response (DR) mass media initiatives, such as radio.
The Marketing analyst performs the following responsibilities with guidance from an Analytics Manager or a Sr. Marketing Analyst
- Business Domain Analysis
- Provide analytical support for the DRTV program along with new DR mass media initiatives.
- Ensures tests are set up to answer the business’s hypotheses and will yield statically valid results.
- Support of core metrics and key performance indicators for business, leading and lagging indicators and related historical performance.
- Frames and structures cross-departmental problems with supervision.
- Viewed as the internal data expert in DRTV and other DR mass media.
- Financial Analysis
- Provide comprehensive, bottoms up, financial expectations for DRTV program or new DR mass media initiatives.
- Run simulations to provide the business with sensitivities on key performance indicators.
- Update the financial forecasts for current and new DRTV initiatives based on historical performance
- Insights and Reporting
- Provide data driven insights to help management make decisions and set goals.
- Ability to identify relationships in data, changes and trending over time
- Collect, manipulate, and analyze complex datasets.
- Prepare reports and visualizations: graphs, charts, dashboards, and presentations.
- Explains difficult or sensitive information with supervision; works to build consensus and influence.
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Contributes to change initiatives by suggesting ways to clarify ambiguity
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or related field.
- 3-5 years of data analysis experience in the direct to consumer space. Experience in direct response tv preferred.
- Business Domain Skills
- Strong business acumen and analysis skills to understand and quantify the steps required, impacts, and benefits associated with implementing or changing business process, rules, policy, etc to impact performance
- Knowledge of leading practices and how own area integrates with others
- Familiarity with how the business works and how it is executed (People, Process and Technology)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive, production environment.
- Technical Skills
- Basic SQL or SAS proficiency
- Ability to interpret data models in conjunction with exploratory analysis of a database
- Works with basic tools such as excel to operate on data
- Data Knowledge
- Ability to start connecting multiple lines of business and or data domains across the enterprise
- Helps interpret business definitions to actual coded data transformations
- Basic knowledge of business KPI’s and or relevant data that impacts business units
- Reporting & BI
- Ability to construct dynamic reports / scorecards vs static reports
- Ability to represent relevant data within comprehensive visuals
- Ability to communicate (written & verbal) with internal team regarding tasks / assignments
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
- Financial Advisor - Associated Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs
- CBSI Branch Examiner This position will travel to CBSI branch offices and conduct the required FINRA inspections. Travel is across the country. They will also analyze inspection results to assist in filling gaps and improving processes.
- Sr. IT Manager II, App Dev Information Technology Jobs
- Director of Customer Marketing The Director of Customer Marketing is responsible for building the Consumer Business Unit’s Customer Marketing function that will engage, retain, and cross sell to the nearly 20 million consumers. This includes the development of the Customer Market
- Executive Benefits Specialist Other