E-Commerce Marketing SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002326 Date posted 02/12/2018
Salary Grade: 506
The role of the E-Commerce Conversion Specialist is to optimize web traffic conversion to improve digital marketing efficiency through Behavioral Analysis, Opportunity Evaluation and User Experience Optimization.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Behavioral Analysis
- Analyzes paths, user flows and click streams to identify barriers to conversion.
- Identifies the quality of traffic from media sources (e.g., paid search, prospecting, affiliate marketing, etc..) and works with analytics to identify drop-off and conversion performance by media.
- Identifies key behavioral events that move a user from a prospect to shopper to buyer and loyal customer
- Opportunity Evaluation
- Evaluates potential funnel optimization scenarios to quantify impact of improvements to prioritize and move forward changes with the largest impact to marketing efficiency.
- Uses scenario planning tools and works with the analytics team to optimize and improve tools.
- Creates a framework to value behaviors (clicks, downloads, events) that drive value for the business and improve the customer experience.
- User Experience Optimization
- Works with the user experience team to identify opportunities and ideas potential solutions.
- Works with analytics to identify key behaviors and uses behavioral analytics to understand intent of web visitors.
- Understands behavioral segmentation and optimal ways to use content to activate, engage and site visitors – improves the user experience and optimizes re-marketing opportunities.
- the improvement
- Understands and optimizes customer journeys through the website. Focus is on improving conversion based on digital marketing strategy and tactics.
- Identifies content needs and works with the creative team to develop and test new content.
- Will create personalized journeys based on personas and work toward achieving one-to-one personalized marketing through the digital channel.
- Assist with strategizing and planning for future state multi-channel, acquisition, retention and cross sale consumer marketing strategies from initiation to completion.
- Demonstrates tactical and strategic critical thinking with ability to turn web marketing analysis and insight into action.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Design, Ecommerce, Business, or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- 3+ years of marketing and/or business strategy; with experience in Web management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web marketing techniques, tools and measurements.
- Demonstrated success in project management; including technical and creative projects.
- Experience with content management systems – sitecore preferred.
- Knowledge of google analytics, marketing automation and behavioral analytics tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a project oriented team environment; leading teams as needed.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
- Senior ALM and Capital Management Analyst Accounting and Finance Jobs
- Capability Leader, Ease of Doing Business Sales Jobs
- Executive Benefits Sales and Service Consultant Sales Jobs
- Financial Advisor - SunState Federal Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs
- Financial Advisor - Commonwealth Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs