Ecommerce Marketing Technology LeadApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002327 Date posted 02/12/2018
Salary Grade: 507
The role of the E-Commerce Marketing Technology lead is to be the technology resource that Identifies Capabilities of a state-of-the-art content management system, Collaborates with User Experience/Ecommerce Marketers and provides Technical Assistance to implement HTML/CSS and tag management.
Framework General Profile and Scope:
- Identifies Capabilities
- Uses technical knowledge of a state-of-the-art content management system (Sitecore) to aide ecommerce marketers/UX designers to take advantage technical capabilities of the system.
- Understands new features, technologies of the content management and works to optimize features for marketing and to improve the user experience.
- Analyze potential solutions and works with IT full-stack developers to identify ways to accelerate improvements and implement projects more quickly.
- Collaborates with UX Design/Ecommerce Marketing
- Understands responsive UI framework and how to help UX designers create flexible/extensible modules within the content management system.
- Helps create the UX design standards, pattern library and web accessibility policies.]
- Monitors web UI trends, makes suggestions for improvements and experiments with new UI technologies including voice user interfaces (e.g., Alexa)
- Technical Assistance
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS to implement user interface elements and helps UX designers and content managers to optimize content modules.
- Implements and manages ecommerce tags and tracking pixels using Google Tag Manager.
- Bridges the technology gap between UX/Ecommerce marketing managers and full stack IT developers.
- Understands front-end UI technologies and helps UX designers optimize customer journeys on the website.
- Ideates and make suggestions to improve the experience.
- Stays up to date on sitecore content management system capabilities and educates the ecommerce team of how to optimize UI modules and content modules.
- Key liaison between IT and Ecommerce marketing that can translate the technical details for marketers.
- Understand ecommerce concepts and collaborates with IT leads.
- Bachelor's degree in web development, UX design, computer science, ecommerce, marketing, business, or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience.
- 3+ years of marketing and/or business strategy; with experience in Web management.
- Demonstrated knowledge HTML/CSS.
- Understands web marketing techniques, tools and measurements.
- Demonstrated success in project management; including technical and UX design projects
- Experience with content management systems – sitecore preferred.
- Knowledge of google analytics and using google tag manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a project oriented team environment; leading teams as needed.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
- Senior ALM and Capital Management Analyst Accounting and Finance Jobs
- Capability Leader, Ease of Doing Business Sales Jobs
- Executive Benefits Sales and Service Consultant Sales Jobs
- Financial Advisor - SunState Federal Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs
- Financial Advisor - Commonwealth Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs