Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002218 Date posted 01/11/2018
Responsible for analyzing and interpreting past and future business performance. Communicating findings and impacts effectively to customers and management. This position is responsible for working with and influencing Manager and Director level customers, and providing comprehensive support to a broad customer group.
- Accurately develop, maintain and discuss various reports with clients.
- Provide analysis and explain results to clients.
- Build relationships with assigned clients and provide requested support.
- Ensure understanding of the systems/processes for the business areas supported.
- Collaborate with others in a team setting, either directly or indirectly.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Financial discipline
- Previous experience in finance or accounting role preferred. (i.e. Internship)
- Proficient with Microsoft products, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a specific business unit leader
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to identify process improvements
- Proven ability to work effectively with team members
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.