Operations Consultant IIApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002187 Date posted 01/13/2018
About our Team:
Our lending business at CUNA Mutual Group is growing and becoming stronger than ever. We are looking to double the size of our existing credit union business, launch new products, and better support our credit unions in the upcoming years. We can only do this by having strong partners in place to bring us to the next level. Our team consists of change agents that have a strong understanding of the bigger picture. We leverage relationships, take ownership of our projects and work in an agile environment to make our customers lives easier.
Working independently, this position assists with the identification and implementation of Customer Operations process improvement opportunities to help Customer Operations achieve their long-term strategic goals. In addition, this position is responsible for executing the day-to-day operational support needs of the Customer Operations organization as well as to lead small to mid-size initiatives across Customer Operations. Is required to solve complex problems and identify innovative solutions. Interprets business issues and recommends best practices.
- Design and execute infrastructure needs to deliver against business strategy
- Serve as Business Owner for identified projects that will support business strategy goals and objectives
- Proactively and independently lead and develop an effective approach to:
- Identity improvements related to Customer Operations systems and system enhancements, including defining system generated metrics and reporting functionality / capability
- Determine process improvements and perform process flow design analysis; recommend and lead the implementation of process enhancements
- Facilitate change management; lead educational and/or mentoring sessions regarding process or system design changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field or trade off in related professional experience
- 6-8 years demonstrated experience working with project and portfolio practice, including project development
- Proven leadership skills; ability to set direction and approach
- Demonstrated team-building and coaching skills; proven teamwork and collaboration with diverse groups
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of stakeholders and to mobilize and motivate teams
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple, complex priorities
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbal
- Strong influencing skills; demonstrated ability to challenge and persuade, directing a group of stakeholders to the best decision
- Ability to understand and ethically navigate the organizational dynamics and company culture
- Ability to understand and provide backup coverage and support for other portfolio team member’s areas of responsibility
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.