Senior Consultant, Business Experience PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002518 Date posted 03/21/2018
Under the direction of Senior Leadership, this role facilitates, or in some cases, leads the development of plans, strategies, multi-year roadmaps, and key initiatives within their assigned area of the company, with responsibility for all related aspects of the strategy/planning (SRM) development or refreshes. The position helps determine the people, process, and technology needs to maximize synergies within the developed processes. They conduct the coordination of processes with other areas of the company; for example, Experience Units, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Lead development of master plans and strategies, including onboarding and when applicable, matrix management of temporary resources for facilitation of master plan development or strategy planning refresh efforts
- Work with Leadership to establish and maintain a multi-year strategy and planning process
- Own the governance aspects of strategy development, which includes regular Leadership reporting, as well as managing all aspects of strategy development and refresh process gates and approvals: ensuring key elements are included, facilitating discussion, documenting outcomes, and regularly collecting stakeholder feedback
- Conduct ongoing monitoring and continuous improvement of the strategy refresh and development processes for assigned area; Continually review, develop and implement process and tool improvements to effectively and efficiently meet support, training and technology needs
- Establish critical success factors for the strategy development and refresh process, including identification of the associated metrics to assess success, communication of results, and driving of changes to effectively increase performance
- Ensure appropriate reference materials, templates and educational tools are in place to support all Planning and Strategy-related processes
- Work with outside vendors to research, identify, and deploy best practices and processes
- May be responsible for providing overall training and on-boarding of resources to planning and strategy processes to ensure consistent knowledge sharing
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Insurance or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Business Process Management, Management Consulting, Business Continuous Improvement or related fields; twelve (12) years preferred
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressive project management experience, including application of project management methodology, including project cost estimation and risk assessment, along with successful implementation of key project initiatives; eight (8) years preferred
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressive experience in the insurance industry, specifically property / casualty or life insurance company experience; eight (8) years preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience applying financial principles and making recommendations and decisions based on analysis
- Proven success developing productive working relationships with a network of leaders and staff across various functional areas
- Proven success leading, collaborating, and influencing multiple functions, teams, and groups to achieve desired sales / financial goals
- Strong business acumen and analytic skills with an understanding of insurance financials
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
- Financial Advisor - Associated Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs
- CBSI Branch Examiner This position will travel to CBSI branch offices and conduct the required FINRA inspections. Travel is across the country. They will also analyze inspection results to assist in filling gaps and improving processes.
- Sr. IT Manager II, App Dev Information Technology Jobs
- Director of Customer Marketing The Director of Customer Marketing is responsible for building the Consumer Business Unit’s Customer Marketing function that will engage, retain, and cross sell to the nearly 20 million consumers. This includes the development of the Customer Market
- Executive Benefits Specialist Other