Senior Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002217 Date posted 01/11/2018
Responsible for analyzing and interpreting past and future business performance. Providing financial analysis and insight as relates to assigned customers' business operations. Developing forecasts and financial plans for assigned customers. Communicating findings and impacts effectively to customers and management. Responsible for working with and influencing up to and including VP level customers.
- Provide financial analysis and explain results to clients (monthly, quarterly and annually); This includes both business and Finance leaders
- Provide effective financial support for client's identified business strategy
- Accurately develop, maintain, analyze and discuss various financial reports with clients (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Lead client in forecasting financial and/or operational results to be used in planning, budgeting and decision making
- Ensure appropriate allocations/accounting for resources (maintain appropriate allocation definitions and accounting)
- Develop and interpret complex modeling, with an understanding of core finance concepts such as NPV, IRR, DCF, etc.
- Build relationships with assigned clients and provide requested financial support
- Have an in-depth understanding of the financial systems/processes for the business areas supported
- Improve processes related to achieving the above responsibilities
- Provide guidance to analysts and project teams and work collaboratively
- Collaborate with the Finance organization to provide Accounting and Finance guidance to customers
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Financial discipline
- 5+ years' experience in a finance or accounting related position
- Proficient with Financial Reporting tools. Business Objects, SAP-BPC and PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft products, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with customers of varying backgrounds and business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills; ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent ability to self-prioritize workload, as well as manage and communicate resource conflicts
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data or processes and propose solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of the financial services industry and product lines
- General knowledge of finance/accounting principles
- Proven ability to work in a team setting, directly and indirectly
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.