Talent Management Consultant (Planning and Performance)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002463 Date posted 03/12/2018
Talent Management Consultant
The Talent Management Consultant is an individual contributor and matrix role responsible for the oversite and leadership of the talent strategy and activities for their respective client groups including; talent planning, learning & leadership development, talent assessments and performance management. The Consultant will be accountable for ongoing needs assessment for their client groups and work to ensure leaders are supported in building sustainable talent pipelines. The TM Consultant works within the Talent Management function to curate the strategic talent needs of the organization. This role will partner their HR Business Partners and business leaders to deliver data-driven talent solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible. They will also work within the Talent Management function to curate, integrate, design, develop, deliver and implement the broad array of integrated talent management and development solutions to help the organization retain and grow talent to achieve current and future strategic needs of the organization.
- Establishes and owns talent management best practices, processes and tools
- Leads the sourcing, implementation, and customization of development initiatives ensuring they are aligned and integrated to support talent management and ever-changing business objectives
- Develops and manages multiple external consultants and vendors to plan and coordinate talent development and management programs & solutions; maintain contracts, ensures quality and effectiveness of programs that are repeatable, sustainable and cost effective.
- May lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends talent management solution
- Solves complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions where change is needed
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Team player comfortable working at various levels in a matrix organization
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization and able to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally; works collaboratively with other CUNA Mutual learning functions
- BA required. Masters in Organizational Development, Leadership, Adult learning, or related field strongly preferred or significant and relevant work experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in roles responsible for organizational development, leadership and people development, performance management, career management, competency modeling, and work force planning. Experience in the integration of leadership development and talent management strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills, including a proven track record of leading large, complex projects using standard project management practices and tools
- History of project/program leadership experiences as it relates to talent solutions that demonstrate excellent planning and execution; ability to assume role as project lead and to manage entire change process; experience leading multiple complex projects simultaneously within aggressive timeframes with minimal supervision
- Knowledge and experience with all types of learning delivery methods (classroom, one-on-one, online courses, webinars, e-learning)
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, coaching and consulting skills. Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in the organization
- Strong experience in facilitating senior leadership engagements
- Ability to set direction, lead learning and development strategies that are aligned with business strategy
- Familiar with or certified in assessment tools such as Hogan Suites, Korn Ferry tools, Disc. Etc.
- Must have strong organizational, prioritization, time management skills and attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and strongly preferred knowledge in training technologies
- Experience and working knowledge in Learning Management Systems and HRIS
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
- Senior Consultant, Business Experience Planning Sales Jobs
- Financial Advisor - Associated Credit Union (Gwinnett County) Financial Advisor Jobs
- Senior Retirement Education Specialist Other
- IT Agile Coach. Information Technology Jobs
- Retirement Planning Consultant Sales Jobs