Technology Lead H3ICApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-001897 Date posted 10/11/2017
Functioning independently, incumbents in this role provide expert-level professional and technical support in the development, installation and maintenance of business systems solutions.
Act as Technical Leader on multiple broad/complex initiative of any size, including mentoring staff as needed.
- Leads the software development
- Partners & manages with software development firms (flex up to 13/15 people at any given time)
- Requirements & Testing Leadership
- Translates Kanban into requirements/technical specifications
- Partners & manages technology vendors (chat tool, calculator, cloud hosting)
- Leader of technical strategy & implementation of that strategy
- Lead role in experiment design & lean business strategy
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- BS in MIS or CS or equivalent trade-off in related education and related professional work experience.
- 10+ years; work experience in IT
- 5+ years’ experience in at least 4 of the following:
- Application development life cycle
- Object Oriented development
- Current Microsoft Development environment
- Web Services Development
- Problem Resolution
- IT Support of Vendor Package within CMG architecture
- IT Support of Vendor Package within CMG
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of application development concepts in a multi-platform computing environment, including application development life cycle, n-tier development, object oriented design, etc.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills and ability to influence a variety of audience. Ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Demonstrated breadth of knowledge of information technology concepts and deep expertise in application development in more than one business system area.
- Demonstrated expertise in business application, information and/or technical architecture design.
- Demonstrated good judgment and reliability.
- Demonstrated expertise in architecture design with the ability to teach others.
- Demonstrated the ability to work on a Development Team, , and step outside of typical job duties to help the team complete Sprint or Kanban Commitments.
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.