VP, CBSI Retail SalesApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-001112 Date posted 02/16/2017
Salary Grade: VP
Location: Preferred location is Madison, WI. Open to consider a remote work arrangement for qualified candidates.
Responsible for leading the Wealth Management CBSI Retail sales team and achieving increased sales and market share objectives. This role is also accountable for sales productivity and revenue growth through Wealth Management’s CBSI broker dealer channel. Responsibility includes advisor attraction, development and retention.
In addition, this role will serve as a key partner and contributor to the strategic management team of Wealth Management. As such it will participate in the prioritization and queuing of the major initiatives for the organization as well as providing guidance to the product, Information Technology, Operations, Strategy and Marketing groups on marketplace intelligence, pricing and sales needs.
This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Wealth Management.
- Drive advisor attraction, development, and retention. Ensure effective strategy in place for advisor off-boarding to retain assets under management.
- Serve as the voice of the field (and the field’s voice for the customer) in determinations of opportunities, priorities, and dependencies. Take personal accountability to assure that field concerns are heard, understood, responded to, prioritized and addressed in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage the Wealth Management National Sales Plan (e.g., revenue, profit, critical success factors, etc.
- Achieve critical success factors for acquiring and deepening credit union relationships and productivity of account team.
- Establish and ensure the effective implementation of scaleable processes, procedures, roles and responsibilities across all field positions are effective and efficient.
- Ensure the development and effectiveness of communications, marketing, and field training and development resources and processes that are efficient and effective in supporting and achieving critical success factors.
- Partner with the Leadership Team to roll out new solutions to the field and to the marketplace in a complete end-to-end manner.
- Participate in the strategic management team activities which include goal setting, priority queuing, and resource allocation.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or Business. MBA degree highly desirable.
- Significant expertise and 10 years successful experience in leading sales functions for insurance and financial services products within financial institutions.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in designing, implementing, expanding, and developing sales-related processes at both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Member levels in financial institutions.
- Broad expertise and experience in financial services industry products and services.
- Excellent staff motivation, influencing, leadership and coaching skills. Proven experience in leading other leaders through an agile and dynamic leadership style. Ability to influence behavior across organizational boundaries in both the home office and division leadership teams.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50-75% of the time over a large geographic area.
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
- Financial Advisor- Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs
- Field Compliance Manager Other
- Team Leader Customer Service Jobs
- Marketing Analytics Analyst Analytics Jobs
- Sales Coordinator Administrative Jobs