Regional Sales Manager - Asset Accumulation - SE MarketApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-001678 Date posted 08/11/2017
Salary Grade - 690
Under the general direction of the Manager III, Asset Accumulation Sales, this position is responsible for the successful implementation of overall strategy in accordance with Asset Accumulation. This includes growth, profitability, retention and success of assigned MEMBERS Financial Services Programs within the Asset Accumulation organization. Lead credit union support and consultation, staff selection, training, sales coaching and retention of Financial Service Advisors, along with other staff as needed for the territory. Collaborate effectively while working closely with internal resources from compliance, Broker Dealer support, Sales, and internal and external product providers to bring overall growth and success to respective programs and advisors. Work collaboratively with appropriate Asset Accumulation leaders to address program growth, development, and acquisitions.
Ideal candidate must live within close proximity of an international airport in one of the following states: NC, SC, TN,
- Oversee Managed and DualPlus programs within designated territory to minimum GDC performance levels as measured through territory level budgeting and revenue growth, expense and marketing goals and overall profitability of territory. Manage overall Advisor productivity to sales and territory plans.
- Responsible for assisting in the acquisition of new Credit Union programs, as appropriate.
- Build effective credit union relationships in a complex environment. Coach Program Champions, work strategically with Program Managers, and Coach advisors on developing relationships within the credit union program. Ensure credit union staff is trained and/familiar with CMG’s financial services and program alternatives. Ensure consistent experiences/branding with multiple Rep programs in multiple branch structures. Provide consultative and strategic services within territory by leading account teams related to financial services.
- Develop a position of influence in the marketplace. Understand diverse financial service and investment markets; use knowledge as means to further position CMG’s products and gain market share. Serve as program expert as related to our platform, B/D operations, pricing, support services and product.
- Collaborate with senior credit union executives to identify goals for investment services through quarterly program reviews for national level account and semi-annual reviews for regional level accounts. Conduct gap analysis of credit union programs and sales process reviews. Implement sales and relationship strategies in complex, multi-branch/levels of credit unions.
- District level responsibility for recruiting, hiring and retention of successful Managed Financial Advisors. Assist credit unions with hiring external coordinators as needed. Responsible for conducting regular reviews as prescribed for managed credit union programs and advisors.
- Direct the sales activities and exercise direct sales management of assigned managed advisors, consistent with the requirements of CUNA Brokerage Services sales practices. Promote adherence to all sales and support processes by conducting sales process reviews.
- Work with Compliance staff, on advertising, promotional campaigns, and credit union web sites to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with internal resources, ensure training occurs in operational processes, sales, marketing, and technology for financial service representatives and support staff. Support all Advisors in consistently applying Broker/Dealer technology and defined processes.
- Work with appropriate resources to develop business plans for the assigned credit unions. Assist Advisors and assigned resources to build and execute effective individual credit union member services marketing plans. Measure effectiveness of credit union marketing plans.
- Relay industry relevant and program related communications and changes to CUNA Brokerage Services. Inform and collaborate with the B2B account team on program results, issues, concerns, and opportunities. Resolve escalated business issues. Provide educational information and market intelligence to credit unions. Serve as subject matter expert on special projects.
- Conduct self in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct with high standards of honesty, fairness and integrity.
5 -7 years of experience in the Financial Services industry
3-5 years experience in Sales Management
Proven skills in leadership, communication and presentation.
Seasoned understanding of the issues, and track record of success, in building market share with success in influencing and persuading others and producing results.
Demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with internal and external clients.
Life/Health Insurance License; FINRA Registration: Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 and 24 required.
LUTCF, CLU, ChFC or CFP designation or working towards the completion of one of these programs
Ability to travel 75%
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.