Sales Manager, RegionsApply Now Apply Later Job ID R-002330 Date posted 02/12/2018
Territory: NY, NJ, MA, PA, VT, NH, CT, RI, and ME(remote/home-office based field position)
This position is responsible for managing, leading and developing a team of Sales Partners who serve as key contacts for assigned credit unions in the development of new, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities. This position works closely with other members of the sales management team to ensure effective utilization of sales, service and/or technical support resources to assist the Sales Partners in meeting overall sales and business objectives. This role is assigned the Sales Partners for the Regions Segment.
- Execution of a territory sales plan through direct leadership of the assigned sales team members and the utilization of appropriate sales/service support resources.
- Ensure team is consistently delivering quality results in a timely manner, with the appropriate resources in place.
- Foster teamwork and a culture that accepts and responds rapidly to change, as well as being action oriented.
- Successfully hire, train, manage, and develop staff to ensure strong leadership and succession planning at all levels of the organization. Authority to hire and/or terminate employees.
- Conduct in-field and on-the-job observations of assigned Sales Partners in order to provide coaching and development.
- Analyze detailed information gathered by Sales Partners about credit union customers; use that information to supplement coaching and development of sales strategies to achieve sales goals and overall business objectives.
- Implement a customer feedback process, including collection and evaluation of data and creation of process improvements as necessary.
- Own the effective execution against established service standards for the team.
- Ensure consistent execution, enhancement, and quality of established customer sales and service processes.
- Establish and monitor unit metrics and measure that support the unit’s sales plans.
- Allocate resources based on account information and sales analysis. Make appropriate adjustments to resources based on profit & growth objectives achieved within assigned accounts to ensure consistent execution.
- Serve as coordinator between team and functional business units to ensure appropriate resources to effectively execute sales/service agreements.
- Conduct self in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct with high standards of honesty, fairness and integrity.
- Maintain current knowledge of the competitive environment of the credit union movement as well as diverse financial services markets; possesses understanding of competitors and provides market intelligence to the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Insurance or related field or an equivalent trade-off of related professional work experience
- Three to five years of sales and service leadership experience, preferably within the financial services industry
- Proven sales ability; proven successful track record in sales
- Demonstrated success in building a sales environment and leading people in a manner that fosters sustained high performance
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge of credit union movement preferred
- Demonstrated effective communication, interpersonal, relationship building, customer service skills
- Demonstrated strong collaboration, persuasive, and influencing skills with top levels of management. Ability to attract and retain talent for the organization
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, with focus on process improvement and service enhancement
- Ability to travel up to 30%
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
- Senior ALM and Capital Management Analyst Accounting and Finance Jobs
- Capability Leader, Ease of Doing Business Sales Jobs
- Executive Benefits Sales and Service Consultant Sales Jobs
- Financial Advisor - SunState Federal Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs
- Financial Advisor - Commonwealth Credit Union Financial Advisor Jobs