Financial Advisor - CEFCU - San JoseJob ID R-000665 Date posted 06/13/2016
Salary Grade: Dual
Citizens Equity Federal Credit Union (CEFCU) is seeking a Financial Advisor to serve the financial needs of their credit union members. Help members identify financial goals and objectives through face-to-face financial analysis and identify appropriate insurance and securities products to meet members' goals and objectives.
Achieve program profitability for CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. and Credit Union by developing long term relationships and utilizing prescribed methods to grow business. This is a dual opportunity (W-2 employment with CEFCU and CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.).
- Present a professional image from a personal and professional level that will be beneficial to customers, credit union partnerships and the Company.
- Cultivate strong working relationships and build trust among customers through effectively working your book of business.
- Follow a professional, broad based sales process in accordance with the Company’s procedures.
- Follow regulatory securities requirements and strictly adhere to all Company policies.
- Follow regulatory policies and procedures of ethical market conduct. Conduct business according to high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity and render service to customers in a professional manner.
- Follow the Company and regulatory guidelines for maintaining client files.
- Meet or exceed the Company’s minimum program production standards along with a product mix of business consistent with the needs of your customers.
- Attend all required training along with additional opportunities to attend informational meetings scheduled by the Company.
- Three to five years of proven financial services sales success experience.
- FINRA Registration: Series 7, 63/65 and/or 66.
- Life/Health License(s).
- Commitment to Total Needs Bases Sales approach.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
If you are a current employee of CUNA Mutual Group, you must apply through the Company's internal career site.
- Financial Advisor - Teachers Federal Credit Union
- Financial Advisor - Community 1st Credit Union
- Financial Advisor - RTN Federal Credit Union
- Financial Advisor - Coreplus Federal Credit Union
- Financial Advisor -Alabama One Credit Union
- Large Account Transformation Initiative Technology Sr. Manager
- Financial Advisor - CEFCU - San Jose
- Continuous Improvement Consultant
- Financial Advisor - Educational Systems Federal Credit Union
- Financial Advisor - DUAL - Centra Credit Union (Columbus)