Leader, Enterprise Accounts (Senior Vice President)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID R-001565 Date posted 07/28/2017
Senior leadership position to lead and manage experienced enterprise direct and indirect account team resources to support CUNA Mutual’s largest and most complex credit union customers. Establishes strategic focus, executes a corporate partnership relationship and drives engagement of the Enterprise Account Team. Responsible for championing the needs of the Enterprise program – both customers and Enterprise team members - across CUNA Mutual.
• Builds an enterprise account team focused on driving revenue growth and maximizing value delivered to enterprise accounts.
• Identifies, coaches and motivates talent necessary to deliver to objectives.
• Works with leadership across non-sales areas to ensure alignment on approach and shared objectives, negotiating strategic trade-offs at an individual level to achieve an aggregate benefit to CUNA Mutual.
• Understands CUNA Mutual strategic plan and translates these plans for staff to align and execute towards.
• Designs and drives accountability by enlisting strategic and proactive account management practices, policies and approaches consistent with sales methodology.
• Works closely with other sales segments to ensure account transitions and sales partnerships are intact and effective.
• Responsible for establishing profitable growth through selling and retention goals. This includes total account optimization focus.
• Drives innovative and effective solutions where there are needs for new approaches.
• Delivers insight to the organization and staff surrounding enterprise account needs. Builds this capability with direct and indirect staff.
• Serves as a matrix leader for enterprise accounts, effectively managing indirect and direct relationships.
• Serves as the representative for CUNA Mutual Group regarding Enterprise Account Strategy.
• Works closely with leagues, Credit Unions, Credit Union Leaders to understand market competitive insights and challenges in marketplace along with opportunities.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- MBA or equivalent related professional work experience
- 15+ years of senior leadership experience in sales management and/or sales operations, preferably within the financial services industry
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of financial services and credit union industry preferred
- Experience leading an enterprise account team
- Excellent knowledge of business operations and developing client relationships at the executive level
- Demonstrated success in fostering an environment of sustained high performance by a motivated staff
- Demonstrated relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Highly advanced leadership skills that develop and maximize talent of leaders, individuals and teams
- Strong influencing skills; demonstrated ability to challenge and persuade, direct stakeholders, including executives, to the best decision
- Proven supervisory, influencing, conflict resolution, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel approximately 10 - 20% of time
Physical Job Analysis:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.