Diversity & Inclusion
We believe Diversity & Inclusion is not only the right thing to do, but it’s the right thing for our employees, credit unions and their members.
Our commitment is to:
- Attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce
- Foster a culture where all employees can contribute, advance and feel valued
- Health care coverage options
- Hold leaders and employees accountable to promote Diversity & Inclusion in all teams
For over 80 years, CUNA Mutual Group has helped protect America's credit unions and their members. We operate based on a set of core values that require passion, focus, innovation, integrity and collaboration.
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
ERGs, also known as affinity or business-resource groups, are employee-led teams linked by a common interest. These teams promote personal and professional development as well as Diversity & Inclusion, and help drive our business mission.
Today we have several ERGs, and any employee is welcome to join:
- African American
- Allies for Disabilities
- Amig@s (Hispanics and Latino)
- Asian American
- Domestic Abuse Awareness
- Estes Society (young professionals)
- Prism (LGBTQ and allies)
- Single Working Parents
- Women of Distinction (women financial advisors)
- Women in Leadership
- Women in Technology